Wednesday 4 February 2009

Weekend Times

So, the weekend was enjoyable.

To be honest, the majority was spent either in the gym, baking cakes or on the comfy couch playing PS3.

Apart from Saturday, when Louise came round for movie related shenanigans. And I purchased this stunning piece of good taste:



What a beast!

And I decided Tropic Thunder has to be in my top 10 films of last year, for Kirk Lazarus alone. It goes something like this:

1. The Dark Knight
2. No Country For Old Men
3. There Will Be Blood
4. Rambo
5. The Mist
6. Step Brothers
7. In Bruges
8. Tropic Thunder
9. JCVD
10. City Of Men

Ok, ok, before you fly off the handle, I haven't seen Wall-E, Hunger or Changeling yet, and I'm still catching up on a lot of the foreign stuff from last year, like Jar City, Gomorrah and Waltz With Bashir, so don't hate, appreciate.

Pure hearts for these boys:





No comments:

Post a Comment